Solutions & Services
The expertise available at Dexiotis spans four areas of expertise. Solutions and services specific to the available areas of expertise are identified here for each division and further details and direction is outlined to introduce the plethora of skills that can be put to good use to provide solutions and services to more than satisfy any organisational development and security requirements, concerns and problems clients may have.
• Risk analysis and evaluation of internal and external corporate security.
• Compliance management internal investigation, evaluation and analysis.
• Evaluation and auditing of security capabilities in place in public and private areas.
• Testing and simulating threats towards determining effectiveness of security systems in place.
• Design, development and/or improvement of internal security processes and regulation.
• Development of ad hoc security solutions with best fit for purpose application.
• Immediate response on detected risks and threats (ie on value stream damage, etc).
• Risk and threat simulation and recovery management (including business continuity plan).
• Immediate, 24/7 response towards the solution of an unexpected security threat or problem.
• Security audit representation of our clients undergoing external security audit (ie on AEO audit,etc).
• Security system design and development for IED prevention, detection and protection.
• Scientific investigation on aspects of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
• Investigating, evaluating and comparing technical standards and protocols.
• Investigating and evaluating the effectiveness of operational norms in security teams, functions and agencies.
• Scientific research on aspects of security also including the use and training of K9s.
• Effective representation on paper of CV / Resume.
• Coaching for vocational career and training based on traits, abilities and market analysis.
• Coaching for career and education selection and advancement based on traits, abilities, dreams and market analysis.
• Identification of suitable university and effective filling up of university applications.
• Career evaluation and coaching for professional development and progression.
• Executive career evaluation and coaching for professional development and progression to the top.
• Evaluation of an organisation's skills set and strategic planning on updating it using focused training.
• Designing, developing, updating, implementing training solutions for traditional face-to-face, blended, hybrid, and elearning.
• Preparation of video-based education, including e-quiz and e-learning options.
• Effective outplacement service for retrenched employees towards finding new employment.
• Website design for start up / small businesses
• Web hosting and ongoing maintenance for start up / small business websites
• Organisation, planning, management, administration and running of conferences and exhibitions.
• Strategic development, setting up, organising, administering and managing membership structures.
• Promoting, advertising and marketing public events such as conferences and exhibitions.
• Client representation and promotion at events such as conferences and exhibitions.
• Preparation of client promotional material, including PowerPoint presentations.
• Reporting news stories and product evaluations under our international reporter's status.
• Preparing online and printed publications such as newsletters and magazines for associations and institutes.
• Finding, acquiring and buying of products and/or services from external sources.
• Evaluation and analysis of organisational capabilities towards submitting tenders.
• Compilation of tenders ensuring high quality thus increasing success potential.
• Initialisation and reviewing of K9 programs for government agencies and private security institutions and organisations.
• Designing and refurbishing of kennel facilities, training grounds and personnel accommodation.
• Problem solving and improved utilisation of K9s for military, police and private security services and applications.
• Versatile K9 training techniques to fit special requirements and needs.
• K9 training on explosives, narcotics, patrol, human remains detection (HRD), search & rescue (SAR), tracking / mantrailing.
• K9 training on bed bugs, conservation, sim cards, mobile phones, special requirements considered.
• Dual purpose and Special Ops K9 training, Standard and Emergency Operations (SOP/EOP), Rules of Engagement (ROE).
• Procurement of training and operational K9 equipment.
• Supply of green and/or trained (single- and double-purpose) K9s.